Step 1: Complete Submission Form
Click Here to View and Print the Submission Form
A fully completed submission form is essential so that your item can be processed. Please take notice of the following:
- Complete all personal information including your current shipping address, day and evening phone numbers, e-mail address, and method of payment - personal check or money order.
- Refer to the back of your submission form to determine the shipping/handling charge. All submissions will be returned to you via Fed Ex unless requested otherwise.
- The declared value is used for insurance purposes only. A way to determine the declared value is the amount you either paid for the item or think it is worth. We can not assist with determining this value until we examine the item in our office.
- Calculate the total charge by adding the submission fee and shipping/handling and insurance charges using the table on the back of the submission form. We reserve the right to adjust any incorrect totals to reflect our current fees and/or inadequate shipping charges.
- It is MANDATORY for you to sign the bottom of your submission form granting Signed Baseball Magic permission to work on your item(s). We can not process your submission unless a signed form accompanies it.
Step 2: Shipping your Submission
It is best to protect your collectible with bubble wrap or suitable packing material to prevent any damage while in transit. Place the wrapped item into a box that is sized to prevent shifting. Fill the remaining empty portions of the box with newspaper or packing peanuts. Be sure to include your item, completed submission form and full payment before sealing. You may select the carrier of your choice to ship the item to our office.
Depending upon demand and our schedules and unless otherwise advised, turnaround time is typically seven to ten business days once your submission is received in our office. This does not include transit time for returning the item back to you.